January 20, 2013

Whooo's Valentine Kit - January 20, 2013






Isn't this just an adorable valentine's treat?  I made this using Close to My Heart Whooo's Valentine Kit. You can see what comes in the kit and how to make this cute treat in my video below!  I plan on giving these to co-workers.  The kit is valued at $40, however, you can get this kit for $10.00 with an order of $35.00 from my website until January 31, 2013.  Plus I will send you a free Close to My Heart Spring/Summer catalog if you purchase the Whooo's Valentine Kit


Shop Here:


I also entered the following challenges, you should play along too:



Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

dannyscotland said...

If you are a stamper or crafter, and have never tried Close to My Heart stamps, you should. I love them. The prices are great and so is the quality. They are clear stamps and super easy to position.

This is so cute, Ginger!

Teresa Jaye said...

This owl is just adorable and the whole project is so fun! You will have some very happy co-workers! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!

Janette said...

Great idea and so gorgeous too...Thanks for sharing them with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Tippy said...

Great idea for grandchildren and co-workers. Thanks for sharing

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Ginger: Great idea--love it. Glad you joined us for Challenge #29 - "Anything Goes"

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http:DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

cute owl!!! love this. thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

Channa said...

Such a cute gift!! Thank you for joining us at Frosted designs.

Unknown said...

fab project thanks for joining in with us at CRAFTY CATZ fabulous work hugs sassyxxxx