March 26, 2012

Easter Bunny Treat Baskets for CoWorkers - March 26, 2012




I found an awesome video on how to make these cute bunny baskets on Dawn's Stamping Thoughts.  I did not have all of the Stampin Up Supplies to make the baskets, so as any crafter would do, I improvised using my Cricut.  I thought that I would remake the video showing you how to make the baskets if you did not have the supplies.  I am also entering this in the Anything Goes Challenge #6 - Get Ready for Easter and Bloggers Challenge - Happy Easter.

Sizes of Items
Basket 4 7/8" x 4 7/8"                      Score Lines in Video: 1" and 1 1/2" Score
Handle 3/4" x 8

Face (Cut using Cricut) 3 1/4" heart from George & Basic Shapes (Use the Real Dial Size button)
Nose (Cut using Cricut) 3/4" circle from George & Basic Shapes (Use the Real Dial Size button)
Cheeks ( Stampin Up Punch ) 1 3/8" or 1 3/4"
Eyes and Mouth (EK Success Punch) tiny circle - punch does not indicate size
Ears (Cut using Cricut) 1" (color part)  and 2" (white part) from Walk in the Garden (Use the Real Dial Size Button) Blackout feature (leaf1)

My Video:

8 comments:

Tippy said...

Great video. Thanks for explaining what cartridge you used and how you used it. Your bunny basket is adorable.

Linda Palmer said...

These are soooooo cute! I love your design and thanks for sharing the video with us. I'm going to try to make some. Great job!

dannyscotland said...

Those are so cute! I love them!

emma mitchell said...

I love your Easter baskets . Thank you for sharing them with us at anything goes challenge.
Emma xx

Lisa Somerville said...

Too cute! I'm sure your co-workers will love them! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

Christine L said...

Awwww your Easter baskets are so cute!! I love them!

Thanks for joining in the Easter Challenge at Anything Goes - hope to see you again soon!

Hugs
Christine x

Basement Stamper said...

I think your co-workers are going to LOVE these, they are darling. Thanks for joining us at blogger's challenge this week.

Unknown said...

Ginger these are fabulous I love them Hugs Elaine